*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Only the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878061-Curve-Controller-and-Other-Stories/cid/1373179-Only-the-Beginning
by Frank
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1878061
A collection of female expansion and transformation stories. Additions welcome!
Chapter #1

Only the Beginning

    by: Frank
Let’s get started.

The Curve Controller is a story about a young woman who gains to the ability to swap and/absorb traits with other women. This is the original story of this interactive before the overhaul.

The Strange Life of Simon is a story about a young man who finds himself in a situation where he or his friends are being changed.

Based on Wokod's interactive of the same name, The Dictaphone is the story of someone who finds a recording device that can alter reality.

In Phat Bimbos, generously donated by mrman000man , men and women of all kinds are transformed into fun loving overweight airheads!

As more stories are added I will continue to update this page.

You have the following choices:

1. Curve Controller

2. The Strange Life of Simon

3. The Dictaphone

4. More stories

5. Phat Bimbos

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frank (UN: frank1885 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frank has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878061-Curve-Controller-and-Other-Stories/cid/1373179-Only-the-Beginning