*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Curve Controller
  2. Only the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878061-Curve-Controller-and-Other-Stories/cid/1373193-Curve-Controller
by Frank
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1878061
A collection of female expansion and transformation stories. Additions welcome!
This choice: Curve Controller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Curve Controller

    by: Frank
Who are you?

You are Cathy Wilson. Cathy is a very pretty 18-year-old girl. Tan skin, long brown hair, and dark brown, Cathy has the of model with her well defined face and pouty pink lips. Quite tall at 5’10”, Cathy’s weight often fluctuates between 120 and 130 pounds due to her love of food and her tendency to be on the lazier side. She has, however, made her mostly slim and fit figure from years of gymnastics and soccer throughout high school giving her both stamina and flexibility. She has perky and “sizable” B cups, sometimes C cups depending on her weight. Despite her thin build, Cathy has rather wide hips and a large, though shapely and tone, backside.

Cathy is generally a rather nice person though she can still be a little rude and greedy at times (depending on the storyline, she can be downright rude, obsessive, and power hungry). She’s a bit geeky with a strong interest in video games, comics, and most forms of fiction. She also has a strong love of food, ranging from eating to preparing it and plans to major in the culinary arts.

Cathy is a lesbian. Her immediate family and close friends are aware of this and accept her, but it is not a feature she commonly makes known. She also has preference for larger women and loves seeing women eat and get even fatter. Though she hasn’t exactly come to terms with it, she too wants to just let go and get fat herself.

Your family…

Rhonda Wilson is your 40-year-old mother. She was widowed when you were young and hasn't dated since. She is an important manager for a small, but profitable company. Most days she works 9-5, but she occasionally goes on short business trips leaving you and your sisters together. She has the same dark hair you have, but bright blues eyes instead of your dark ones. She is quite short being only 5'3". Over the years her bombshell body has become a quite plump 190 pounds from a combination of three children, a comfortable life, and your own culinary interests. While she is rather busty with heavy E cups, most of her weight settles on her plump pot belly and rather rotund back side.

Alexandria Wilson, or Alex as she often goes by, is your 21-year-old sister. Alex is attending the same University you will be attending, but is home for the summer. She is very fashionable, cares quite a lot about her appearance, and is, for the most part, the stereotypical head cheerleader. She has long straight and shiny blonde hair that is complimented by bright blues eyes. Like her mother, she is rather busty with DD cups. She works very hard to stay fit and it works for the most part, but lately her butt has been looking a little big. While not as big as yours, you like to mock her for it and how it’s her first step to ending up like your mother. Unlike you, Alex is practically unable to tan and is usually quite pale. Alex is usually a bitch to most people, especially you. She is quite jealous of your tan and your height since she is only 5'5". Despite her bitch-iness she is still your sister and cares deeply about you when push comes to shove.

Jane Wilson is you 13-year-old sister. Jane is the perfect daughter, never doing anything wrong and getting perfect grades. She is tiny at only 5'1" and has no curves to speak of yet. She is pale and blonde like your sister but has dark eyes like you. She is quite naive despite her intelligence and has no problem accepting anyone slightly different.

Maria Gonzales is not really family, but she is your oldest and best friend. This 18-year-old Latina is very intelligent and will be attending the same University as you. Unlike you, she is not shy at all and quite confident about herself, being the one who convinced you to tell your family about you being a lesbian, she is bisexual herself. She is only 5' and has a soft, curvy figure.

Yuki is your 19-year-old Japanese roommate once you start attending University. She has long black and dark eyes and wears glasses. She is rather busty with F cups, but otherwise she is pretty petite as she is thin and rather a short 5’2”. You can’t really deny your own attraction to her, but you don’t exactly know too much her. Though you do believe you’ve caught her staring at your body a few times.

The Gift…

You, Cathy, were recently gifted with the strange ability to swap and/or absorb the physical attributes of any woman with yourself. Swapping traits is simple. You get what they have and they get what you have. An example would be trading your dark hair with Jane's blond hair. You could then give the blonde hair to Maria. All swaps must go through you. They also must match; you cannot swap your legs for someone else's arms. In most storylines you can even swap mental traits such as interests, skills, intelligence, appetite, and more. Absorbing can be a little more interesting and focuses more on attributes that can be calculated. The absorption ability allows you to absorb the fat, curves, height, hair length, etc. to yourself and then transfer it to someone else. Like swapping, it must go through you.

Depending on the storyline the power will allow you to alter reality so no one notices the changes, alters reality naturally without your input, or can’t be altered at all. Generally, the storylines start as you acquire the powers and therefore cannot control them. Sometimes you have difficulty but sometimes you learn fast the limits of your powers.

You can also transfer your powers temporarily to another woman. If they are not returned willingly, they will return in 72 hours. The powers only affect women and cannot be used on any one older than 50 and younger than 13.

Storylines

In The Rookie, it is the summertime between high school and college. You are out for a run on a hot summer day when you gain your power. You and your sisters are home and you have not yet started University so you have not met Yuki yet and she will not be in this storyline. Depending on your choices, you may or may not have job. In this storyline you tend to have a harder time controlling your new powers. This story focuses more on you trying to use your new power to make yourself bigger and happier while balancing everything that comes with that. Depending on the path you may or may not be able to alter reality.

In The Novice, you have begun attending University and it is late fall. You are at the mall on a pleasant Saturday afternoon when you gain your power. Though she was not with you on this fateful trip, you do know Yuki in this storyline and she is your roommate. Both Maria and your sister Alex attend the University as well. In this storyline, you have much better control over your powers though you still have trouble sometime. You tend spend your time helping or messing with others with your power before using it for your own benefit in this storyline. Depending on the path you may or may not be able to alter reality.

In The Thief, you are attending University with Yuki, Alex, and Maria and discover your powers one even in the University cafeteria. In this storyline, however, your powers are different. Here, the power has corrupted you and become addictive. You have an increasingly and almost uncontrollable to absorb as much as you can to become the biggest and most beautiful. You may even attempt to capture and tempt others into serving. In this storyline your powers are much more sensitive and harder to control. On top of that, you cannot swap traits in this storyline. You can only absorb traits from women into yourself and only transfer an absorbed trait onto a willing subject with whom you have formed a Bond. The more you use your power and grow, the more power hungry, dominant, and persuasive you will become. None of your changes will affect reality.

In The Mask, something a bit different happens. You are now a sophomore at University, you've been studying and stressing, you've grown much closer to Yuki and drifted a bit away from Maria. While home for the weekend you discover your power but this time it is far more different. Instead of mentally controlling your power to swap and absorb traits you do so more passively by wearing another woman's clothes and taking on their attributes. Will this power alter reality or will others notice your changes? Will you be able to affect others or will only you be changed this time? Read and Add on to find out!

I will update this page as more storylines are added.

(Please use second person [you form])

You have the following choices:

1. The Rookie

2. The Novice

3. The Thief

4. The Mask

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frank (UN: frank1885 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frank has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878061-Curve-Controller-and-Other-Stories/cid/1373193-Curve-Controller