*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sand Volleyball
  2. A recruitment call.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/1375005-Sand-Volleyball
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1878561
You get called to play in a womens sports tournament, where the winners shrink the losers.
This choice: Sand Volleyball  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sand Volleyball

    by: biggirl
Lauren arrived at the park and got out of her car looking down at the several sand volleyball courts each with people practicing. "God it's been forever since I've done this" She said to herself as she walked towards the volleyball area looking for Shannon and wondering if anyone else she knew might be on the team

"La, over here!" she turned and saw Shannon, only Shannon looked a bit...different. "It's been soooo long!" Shannon said approaching, Lauren then realized what was different, it looked like in the past month Shannon had put on some weight. The once model type figure had ballooned out a bit, not over the top but definitely enough for Shannon to be considered chubby. Shannon was wearing a baby blue sports bra that seemed to be stretched to the extreme to cover her now massive breasts. Her belly was a bit bigger and exposed creating a bit of a muffin top over the VERY tight VERY short volleyball shorts she's wearing. It looks like a lot of the weight went straight to her butt as the shorts seem to dig into her now large asscrack.

"Oh hey Shan, thanks for inviting me, this sounds like a total blast!" Lauren said giving Shannon a huge hug. The two chit chatted for a few minutes before Shannon handed Lauren a paper.

"Okay, so Lauren, the game is going to start soon, most of the girls on my team are from work or somewhere so I don't think you know any of em but I'm sure you'll love them! Oh also you need to sign this paper, it pretty much says..." Shannon begins to explain before Lauren grabs the paper and pen

"yeah yeah I know that if I get hurt I won't hold it against the park and blah blah blah" Lauren says signing her name while Shannon tries to interrupt her

"well yeah that, but also..." Shannon is again interrupted when Lauren hands the paper back to her.

"Whatever Shan, here go turn it in we can't be late" Lauren hands the paper to Shannon and walks over to where her team was scheduled to play. Shannon just shrugged and went to turn in the sheet and join the other girls on the court.

Lauren looked around and realized this must be an all female league and the women were from a very big variety looking like there were some teenagers to women in their 40s and women who looked like they could be swimsuit models to some that to be saying they were overweight would be an understatement. Lauren went around and met some of the girls on her team as the other team just starred. "Hmmm maybe a bit more competitive than I thought" she thought to herself when an airhorn blew to signal the start of the game.

The game was very fun but Lauren realized it was even more competitive than she thought, people diving around all over the place, cursing at a missed shot, but one thing she noticed was the odd trash talk that seemed to be going on from each team. At one point Shannon scored on a serve and laughed as it hit another girl in the head making Shannon laugh. "hehehe oh damn girl, when this game is over I think I'm going to pick you, then you can make me laugh whenever I want" At another point a girl on Lauren's team dove for a ball and missed ending up at the feet of one of the girl's on the other team. The other girl just laughed. "Get used to it girl, soon you'll be living with my tootsies" and then pushed her foot towards her face.

The game went back and forth and back and forth until the airhorn buzzer blew. "Oh that's the time limit" One girl says as they all look over to the scoreboard to find out...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 biggirl (UN: bds123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/1375005-Sand-Volleyball