*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A recruitment call.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/1374838-A-recruitment-call
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1878561
You get called to play in a womens sports tournament, where the winners shrink the losers.
Chapter #1

A recruitment call.

    by: biggirl
"Well that was stupid" Lauren said changing the channel from a lame movie she had been spending the last couple hours watching. Sitting around bored on a Saturday morning into the afternoon Lauren was just lounging around when her phone rang.

"Hey Laur it's Shannon, whats up girl?" Lauren recognized the voice of her best friend on the other line.

"Hey Shan, geez it's been like forever since I've seen you" Lauren smiles having been so busy with work that she didn't have much time for social activities and not seeing her friend in ages.

"Yeah I know Ms. Busybody, but I was actually calling because I'm in a bit of a predicament. I mean I know you have been really busy lately so you probably would not have much time but we need another player for my recreation leauge..." she starts to say as Lauren is too happy and excited to let her finish.

"I'm definitely in Shan, I know I've been kinda busy but I actually am all caught up and was seriously just sitting on my ass bored out of my mind. You tell me when and where and I'll be there." Lauren says standing up and grabbing her purse looking at her outfit of a tank-top and yoga pants thinking they will work no matter what.

Lauren could hear Shannon's glee on the opposite end of the phone. "Oh that is soooo awesome La, well the game is an hour over at the park, I'll see you there?"

Lauren was about to walk out the door when she hesitated. "Hehehe, oh duh Shan, I probably should ask...what are you playing?"

So what are they playing?

You have the following choices:

1. Sand Volleyball

2. Softball

3. Basketball

4. Soccer

5. Other (Pick another sport or maybe a shrinking man story)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 biggirl (UN: bds123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/1374838-A-recruitment-call