*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Soccer
  2. A recruitment call.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/2117485-Soccer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1878561
You get called to play in a womens sports tournament, where the winners shrink the losers.
This choice: Soccer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Soccer

    by: Unknown
'We are playing soccer' Shannon told Lauren 'you up to this?' 'of course I'm up for it' Lauren replied. 'Come on then, you have to sign some paperwork first' Shannon said, the girls made their way over to the table with the paperwork on it 'alrighty, sign on the dotted line right? 'Lauren asked Shannon 'yeah, yeah go right ahead' Shannon said not really paying attention as she was talking to another team mate.

'All done' Lauren said smiling 'whose asses we gonna kick then' 'them' Shannon replied pointing to a group of women in their forties 'oh please this will be easy' Lauren said as the girls began walking on to the field. As they got closer to the other team Lauren recognized one of them 'mom?' she said 'what are you doing here?' surprised by this turn of events 'hi sweetie' her mom replied, Laurens mom's name was Jessica, a fit middle aged woman with a powerful curvy body most women would kill for, even at the age of 45 she still looked like she was in her early 30's 'I had no idea you would be up for a game like this' she smiled at her daughter 'you sure you're ready for this? you can still back out now you know' 'oh please mom there's no way I'm going anywhere, we are so taking you down' Lauren said looking smug 'alright then, better get your game face on' Jessica giggled.

Both teams got into position and the whistle blew. The game was intense neither team willing to give an inch, by halftime both teams had scored twice. 'Holy shit your mom is good ' Shannon said, Jessica was responsible for both her teams goals 'yeah well so am I' Lauren replied having scored one herself. The girls made their way back on to the field and the second half was underway. Lauren scored 10 minutes in and pumped her fist in the air and looked over to her mother who grinned back at her. Jessica yet again scored 5 minute's later and again at 70 minutes, with 20 minutes to go Lauren was hell-bent on scoring again, at 85 minutes and only five minutes left Lauren tore her way down the pitch the ball being passed back and fore between her team mates, with 30 seconds left Lauren desperately booted the ball as hard as she could towards the opposing goal.

Everyone watched with baited breath as the ball soared through the air, the ball hit the top bar of the goal and bounced off, the whistle blew Laurens team had lost.
'Fuck' Lauren said 'we came so close, oh well better luck next time' 'that depends on who gets chosen' Shannon told Lauren. 'What do mean by chosen?' Lauren asked her 'oh sweetie didn't you read the fine print?' Jessica said as she walked up to the girls, she stopped in front of them 'no one ever reads the fine print mom' Lauren rolled her eyes 'well you should have, then you would no when a team loses one of their members gets shrunken and taken as trophy' JHessica said as she pointed a strange device at Lauren and pulled the trigger.

Lauren looked in horror as her mother seemed to swell in size before her , growing bigger and bigger by the second. Lauren stopped at an inch tall and looked up at her colossal mother grinning down at her 'mom what's going on' she cried up 'like I said, one of the team who lost gets taken as trophy, you are mine now little lady' Jessica boomed down to her daughter 'no this cant be happening' make me big again please' Lauren screamed.' Jessica wagged her finger down at her daughter 'nuh uh, that's not how this works, I own you now'

Lauren cried out 'someone help me' looking around, but no one moved, a shadow fell upon her and Lauren screamed as her monolithic mother crouched down reaching for her miniscule daughter, her laughter booming in Laurens ears....

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. continue

*Noteb*
3. continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/2117485-Soccer