*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lucy - Raider of the Lost Pork
  2. Lets begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1374966-Lucy---Raider-of-the-Lost-Pork
by yyy24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1878609
Girls get fat and gassy and slightly porky in more ways than one
This choice: Lucy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lucy - Raider of the Lost Pork

    by: yyy24
Lucy Robins Stumbled through the overgrown jungle as best she could, her fatigue beginning to affect her progress, for 2 weeks now she'd been travelling through this jungle in the hopes of finding something worth coming back with to her employer, the wealthy Miss White of the White Family and Heir to the White Fortune, currently estimated to be at around 2.5 billion, all of it acquired over generations of antique valuable selling and brokering, if Lucy could come back from this trip with something uniquely amazing she would be set for life with a regular lucrative business partner, no more traipsing around following leads she got from drunks in local bars, actual expeditions with a team and a budget.

As she kept her mind preoccupied with the thoughts of the riches to come she failed to notice the loose footing directly infront of her, slipping and tumbling down the side of a hill she cursed her own stupidity as she landed in a bruised and battered heap at the bottom of a previously unseen hill, looking up she could see no way back up to her previous path, but she could see a strange looking bush with some equally strange looking berries hanging on it, looking around some more she could see the beginnings of a somewhat accessible route but she was just so tired and worn out from the weeks on end, and her fall hadn't exactly helped her.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yyy24 (UN: yyy24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yyy24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1374966-Lucy---Raider-of-the-Lost-Pork