*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Free From Darkness?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879322-Spyro-Cynder-and-the-Adventures-After/cid/1399056-Free-From-Darkness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1879322
The years after Malefor. Spyro and Cynder will have some life changes add all you want
Chapter #1

Free From Darkness?

    by: Fan of Spyro
Spyro and Cynder returned to applause and cheers at the Temple. Sparx flew forward and circled Spyro a couple times.

"Spyro brutha you don't know how much I've missed ya!" Sparx told Spyro joyfully.

"I could take a guess, Sparx!" Spyro responded. "But Cynder and I have news."

"What? What?"

"Well Spyro and I... we're officially a couple!" Cynder told him.

"What? Spyro did you really fall for the she dragon?"

"Sure did... I mean how could I resist someone as beautiful as my Cynder!" Spyro responded.

"Spyro are you nuts? I mean She's tried to kill us multiple times!"

"Sparx just look at her with those beautiful green eyes, shining silver horns, amazing face, mesmerizing rump... I mean you did once call her sexy."

"Aww Spyro you purple love beetle!"

"Yeah but that slipped. I didn't mean to say that." Sparx retorted to Spyro.

Spyro and Cynder were kissing as Sparx finished saying that and his jaw dropped. He couldn't say anything else.

"Sparx they're adorable and absolutely happy to be with each other. Just let them enjoy the moment." Hunter said walking up next to Sparx.

"Yeah but..." Sparx started.

"No buts. Just let nature do her work. This is meant to be trust me."

"I don't... Oh hey sexy what are you doing tonight?" Sparx got distracted by a female dragonfly flying by and flew toward her to talk to her.

Spyro and Cynder finished kissing as Ignitus landed in front of them.

"Spyro, Cynder it's good to see you again in one piece." Ignitus said to them.

"Hey Chronicler Ignitus how's it been?" Spyro asked.

"Slow but I expected as much being in a deluxe library cave. How's it with you?"

"Cynder and I just got back here a moment ago. Cynder and I are mad in love with each other too."

"Great to hear it..."

"Look! Look! It's Spyro everyone!" Someone with a heavy French accent called.

"Who was that?" Cynder asked.

"Mole-yair! It's great yo see ya man! How've ya been?" Spyro asked.

"No problems back at home. How's it been with you?" Mole-yair responded.

"I just got here with Cynder actually. We've been doing great." Spyro kissed the black dragoness next to him.

"You're with the black dragon Cynder!!??"

"She's my love and joy..."

"Spyro what happened?"

"She's a different and beautiful dragon since I been liberated her three years ago. We fell in love after kicking Malefor's ass."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Malefor touches down

*Noteb*
2. A Human runs foward

3. Cyril comes toward Spyro afraid

4. Meadow the cheetah runs foward

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fan of Spyro (UN: cynderfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fan of Spyro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879322-Spyro-Cynder-and-the-Adventures-After/cid/1399056-Free-From-Darkness