*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Opportunities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/188143-How-Did-I-Fall-in-Love-With-You-2/cid/62516-New-Opportunities
by Bernie
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #188143
Is the passion they thought they had still burning after college?
Chapter #1

New Opportunities

    by: Bernie
Hannah stood in the open door of her new apartment. It feels weird to be on her own, but she's getting used to the idea. She moved far from her hometown in Montanna, where she had grown up her entire life. Now, in the great New York City, where any opportunity is a possibility, she looks for a job so she can begin her own life. She is working at a local diner, trying to save money to pay off her school loan, and to help pay for her new apartment.

She often wonders about the friend who she had believed had been more than that. They had sparked a passion that was undeniable their junior year in October. It lasted until that September, when they were off to college. She wondered what became of him. If he found his true love. If maybe they were meant to be together. She wasn't sure if they were soulmates, but she misses him, and wishes that maybe they could meet, and then she could see for herself if the burning flame of passion they had created has finally blew out.

You have the following choice:

1. Read On....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bernie (UN: msbiggs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bernie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/188143-How-Did-I-Fall-in-Love-With-You-2/cid/62516-New-Opportunities