*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Open Oportunities
  2. New Opportunities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/188143-How-Did-I-Fall-in-Love-With-You-2/cid/62517-Open-Oportunities
by Bernie
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #188143
Is the passion they thought they had still burning after college?
This choice: Read On....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Open Oportunities

    by: Bernie
Luis walked out of the New York City airport, with his luggage in hand. He had a smile on his face, and a huge ball of happiness inside him. He couldn't wait to find a job for him, so he could begin his new life. He'd need to begin a job so he could support himself. It was a good thing that he had the money, and the family to help him out, and get an apartment, and enough to pay for two months in advance. He knew that the opportunity was here...in New York City. He could feel it.

He went into the twenty-one story apartment building, and walked over to where the elevators were. He pushed the up button, and waited almost ten minutes before he got one that was going up. He was on the twelveth floor. He smiled. He liked being in high places, where he could overlook things. He was syked. All he needed was a small job to help with the rent and other necessities, and he'd be fine. All he needed now, was a newspaper.

You have the following choices:

1. Read On about Luis

2. Read On about Hannah

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bernie (UN: msbiggs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bernie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/188143-How-Did-I-Fall-in-Love-With-You-2/cid/62517-Open-Oportunities