*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Listen to some music
  2. So it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/1412338-Listen-to-some-music
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Computers · #1881484
A man moves into the newest house the AutoHouse 3000 but his is a bit glitchy.
This choice: Listen to some music  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Listen to some music

    by: Spooky
"Computer, Download some music" You say, and list off a number of bands for the house to download.

"Download started" a Robotic voice replies.

You sit on the couch and about a minute later, a pair of headphones slide out of the wall, "cool" you think to yourself, you put them on and just chill out and listen to music for a while.

While You're relaxing, The House has been busy scanning your body and extrapolating results, its scanned your body size, your clothing, and hair, and also scanning the internet for current trends and fashions.

The House took it upon itself to help you to be less of a outcast, as it saw you, by adding some hypnotic files within the music you're listening too.

You have the following choices:

1. What the hypnotic files do

2. Other Files

3. Other Files

4. More Files

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/1412338-Listen-to-some-music