*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning of the War
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881794-Rise-Of-Mobius/cid/1389103-The-Beginning-of-the-War
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1881794
A Sonic the Hedgehog fanfic, with some new people
Chapter #1

The Beginning of the War

    by: PsiWarp
It was a normal day out in space-time, and the Strangers and Alains were bored, so they decided to watch events unfold above Mobius and it's temporal opposite, Earth-S. They were watching Sonic and the freedom fighters battle Robotnik when the First Stranger had an obvious idea:"Hey, guys, what if we interfere in their war?" The rest of them agreed: They'd had enough of simply watching the resistance; it was time to act. The Strangers and Alains then gathered their allies and formed a plan with the various demigods. The Fourth Stranger set out to their New Eureka research base in Panem's Far West to check on their progress. Also, to put into mass production and 'field test' their new prototypes on Swatbots during the initial invasion, including the new Praetorian Dreadnoughts from District 19's Afterlife Department.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue with the Strangers

*Noteb*
2. Conitinue with the Alains

3. Jump to their allies?

4. Meanwhile, on Earth-S...

5. Meanwhile, on Mobius...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PsiWarp (UN: arbiter42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PsiWarp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881794-Rise-Of-Mobius/cid/1389103-The-Beginning-of-the-War