*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A mother's concern
  2. Return to childhood
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/1398227-A-mothers-concern
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1882726
Due to an accident during a field trip, you are force to start you life over but as a girl
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A mother's concern

    by: Runner
You head upstairs to your room, eager to relax, but mom came up, clearly troubled. You wished you didn't tell her.

"Jazz, why would they be doing something like that?" mom asked. You grinned slightly.

"Medicinal perposes. The theory is to regress a damaged body part into complete health. Its incredible, but there are some issues. The scienists can't seem to get it to act directionally. Instead it affects the entire body, effectively making the entire body younger." You decided not to tell her about the other thing, that it seemed to also changed into females. The scientists told you and the rest of the class that all vertibrates, humans included at inheriantly female. Its only a hormone at the right moment that makes males, male. You shake your head, remembering the giggles of the girls.

"And how do you know it doesn't work on humans?" mom asked, her worry still present.

"Some guy in a lab coat told me that they had an accient last month. Spilt the same stuff onto him, And since he seems okay.... Dose must be too low." you said. You would had been much more concerned if you knew you recieved a much higher dose.

You have the following choices:

1. you start to feel weird

*Noteb*
2. the twins come home

3. mom leaves you

4. continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrakeLaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/1398227-A-mothers-concern