*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Next morning
  2. Return to childhood
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/1539087-Next-morning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1882726
Due to an accident during a field trip, you are force to start you life over but as a girl
This choice: Next morning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Next morning

    by: Preet Malcolm
You wake up the next morning and swing your feet to the floor as usual, and fell off the bed. "What the Hell?" you said in a girly voice and you realize in shock that your voice had changed. "Maybe I heard myself wrong", you thought and spoke again. Sure enough, the voice was that of a little girl. You remember the mishap at the Genetics Lab and thought the the change has really taken place, but how?

You padded out of your room to the bathroom as you realize that you urgently need to pee. No one is awake yet, which is a relief. You really do not want anyone to see you yet as you do not know yourself how much you have changed. You stand before the toilet and notice that somehow it seemed a little higher than usual. Your mind had not yet registered that you have actually shrunk.

You stand on tip toes and reach instinctively for your crotch. THERE IS NOTHING THERE!

Your scream could be heard throughout the house.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Preet Malcolm (UN: petparch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrakeLaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/1539087-Next-morning