*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/3127490-You-feel-sick-and-disoriented
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1882726
Due to an accident during a field trip, you are force to start you life over but as a girl
This choice: You feel sick and disoriented.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You feel sick and disoriented.

    by: CutestLizzie
Ugh...
You woke up to the feeling of wetness, and something felt weird. Your mind also felt really cloudy.
Everyone else had left the house, so you were alone. You went to the restroom to go pee, because you really needed to. As you sat down on the toilet, something felt wrong. You looked down at between your legs and saw your vagina. "Wasn't something there?" You thought. You're mind was still cloudy and you felt awful. You mumbled to yourself in your new high pitched voice and walked out of the restroom. You did a double-take and walked back in, and saw a girl in the mirror. But if you were thinking clearly, you would have realized why that was wrong. You walked out and realized you couldn't remember your name. You thought to yourself and realized, it started with Jas... Jasmine, you thought, after all, you were clearly a girl, right? You went to your room and realized that you didn't like its look. You felt a little more like Ella, and was girlier. You decided that you had to go to school, and you put on one of Ella's old uniforms and went to school, still a little confused and disoriented.

You have the following choices:

1. At school

*Noteb*
2. Mom and the Twins come home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CutestLizzie (UN: cutestlizzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrakeLaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/3127490-You-feel-sick-and-disoriented