*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. That fateful night
  2. Return to childhood
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/1613377-That-fateful-night
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1882726
Due to an accident during a field trip, you are force to start you life over but as a girl
This choice: At night  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

That fateful night

    by: XYXX
You've had a somewhat tiring day, so you allow your evening to be unremarkable. You stay holed up in your room playing video games and browsing the internet. Not feeling sociable, you don't really talk to your sisters when they come home. Your brother James doesn't return, apparently having some manner of sleepover.

Later in the evening you begin to experience a strange, faint feeling of nausea, along a weakness in your limbs and a feverish heat in your head. You shrug it off as something you ate, deciding not to worry about it. But the unpleasant sensations intensify gradually, and by night time you feel quite seriously ill.

Now, though, you consider it too late to bother anyone about it, so you start getting ready for bed in the hopes you'll feel better in the morning. But as you go through your routine you feel increasingly hot, sweaty and tired, and you end up collapsing onto your bed still fully clothed and not bothering with the sheets.

In less than a minute you're asleep, but certainly not restful. In your slumber you twitch and jerk around, producing increasingly high-pitched moans while your body starts to slowly shrink, muscles fading away and body hair dropping off to leave behind a child's tender skin. As you grow smaller and the ongoing changes to your anatomy become more drastic, you begin to toss and turn more violently, but still you remain asleep. Within a few hours you have the body of a five-year-old girl, entangled in your oversized, sweat-drenched clothing.

Not only that, but when you wake up...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 XYXX (UN: xyxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrakeLaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/1613377-That-fateful-night