*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stay on her foot
  2. The beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884118-Shrunken-in-English-Class/cid/1422605-Stay-on-her-foot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1884118
You are shrunken in English class and need to get help to survive.
This choice: Stay on her foot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stay on her foot

    by: Exodiac
You decide that staying with Alyssa is your best bet at surviving this whole ordeal, even if that means hitching a ride on her foot. It wouldn't be for too long, you figure. She has lunch next, which will give you much more time to get her attention. Now however, you need to figure out how you are going to manage this... and fast, as she was already getting up.

With no time to spare, you make a mad dash onto her foot, and clasp your arms around her big toe, the only thing you figure that you can manage to hold onto when in motion. Even her big toe was bigger then you, so you could only get your hands halfway around it. The dark paint was chipping, to your eyes anyway, and the rough texture stopped you from slipping around. Then she took her first step, and you were not prepared.

Suddenly you were high in the air, almost instantly, and again on the ground. Each step was a blur of movement, and you close your eyes in fear, gripping her toe with everything you have. Though about three steps in, it's clear that you are losing the battle. You begin to tire, and you can feel your grip loosening, each step jolting you, as if her toe was a mechanical bull trying to throw you off. eleven steps.... twelve steps... twenty steps and you feel like you can't take it anymore. Just as your body is ready to give in... she stops.

It was too soon to be in the cafeteria. Looking up to the heavens above, you realize she is simply at her locker, probably to get out homework to do for her study period. This gives you a chance to come up with a better strategy on how to survive the journey. For one, you can continue holding on to her big toe, you must be over half way there to class and if you made it this far you should be ok. On the other hand, your already very weary from the journey, and if your strength fails you during the trip, the results would be disastrous.

Another, if not a more disgusting way, would be to try to get between two of her toes, keeping you secure and safe from being lodged off during the ride. This could also catch her attention, potentially saving you much faster, if you can deal with the smell. Both of those seem reckless and dangerous, and so you realize you could also jump into her locker. You could climb up to the top while she was in classes, and when she comes back to her locker, you would be in easy sight range. This is much safer then the other routes, but might take longer to get help. You need to once again choose fast though, as she won't stay at her locker for long.

You have the following choices:

1. Stay on her foot

2. Squeeze between her toes

*Noteb*
3. Jump into the locker

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Exodiac (UN: jdf318 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Exodiac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884118-Shrunken-in-English-Class/cid/1422605-Stay-on-her-foot