*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Take the long way home
  2. Walk home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884131-The-unstoppable-shrinking/cid/3268605-Take-the-long-way-home
by cell
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1884131
alex born with a horrible disease must fight for survival in his home
This choice: Take the long way home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Take the long way home

    by: cell
Alex wasn’t ready to go home but he had no other choice. “Sorry Min I have to get home, it’s a family affair.” He waved to Min probably for the last time heading down the street. Alex walked slower then he usual did.

The only thing that waited for him at home was bad news. his family took a vote last week on whether or not to give Alex his trigger shot. The trigger shot was a specialized shot used to trigger his disease early rather then later.

it was a unanimous vote his sisters and mother voted yes. they all thought it was a good idea to shrink him. Abby even made a schedule showing who gets Alex on what day. He still had to attend school his mother wasn’t to descriptive on how he would attend.

Alex just prayed it had nothing to do with Samantha. “If I have to go to school with her there no doubt I’d be spending that whole day underneath her.” Alex shuttered to imagine a full school day under Samantha’s big butt.

After school Alex then would spend every other day with Megan or Samantha. Megan was lucky enough to get Alex on Friday while Samantha Had Alex for all of Saturday. Abby got Alex on Sundays for bonding time, Alex wasn't even sure what that meant.

Alex paused seeing his house at the end of the road. “this is so stupid I just want to run away. I wish I threw that box away.” Alex Headed home Imagining his family standing over him Cackling.

“I wonder who gets me when the shot takes effect.” Alex Walked up his driveway Feeling like he was walking down death row. The front door swung open Abby Greeted her son with a smile.

You have the following choices:

1. living a somewhat normal life

*Noteb*
2. Family plaything

*Noteb*
3. Family slave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cell (UN: gogeta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884131-The-unstoppable-shrinking/cid/3268605-Take-the-long-way-home