*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. TouchDown
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884616-Incident-on-Research-Station-9/cid/1401886-TouchDown
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1884616
A Space Marine Team sent to investigate a Research Station.
Chapter #1

TouchDown

    by: PregStories
Marine Sgt Isabelle Contreras jogged off the rear ramp of the transport onto the red dust of the acapodian desert. She looked around. For miles all that could be seen was the rolling sand dunes and jagged pinicales of sand and rock. All except in one direction. Rising up out of the land. Like a plate in a sandpit. Was a huge satellite dish, constantly scanning the planets surface for signs of life. As Charlotte and her squad patrolled closer. They acessed how to gain entry. As far as she could see. There were three possible ways in.

The Front door, barred with sand after too many dust storms without being cleared, was probably still accessible once the sand was dug through. But it may take hours.

There was also a ladder to the top of the dish, where there would probably be an access hatch, however, once inside, the way down from the hatch would be small. Too small to take their rifles. They would have to use only pistols.

The Last way in was to have the transport blow in the roof of the structure, however, this method, if calculated wrongly, could destroy the computers full of data inside and vaporise any survivors.

Isabelle brought her radio to her lips, prepared to give the command to her squad. What should she order though?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PregStories (UN: pregstories at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PregStories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884616-Incident-on-Research-Station-9/cid/1401886-TouchDown