*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886768-Fun-Experiments-with-Twilight-Sparkle/cid/1446571-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Crispy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1886768
Even the most innocent of visits can go wrong when somepony gets curious!
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Crispy
Today started like any other day. The sun had risen to illuminate a cloudless sky, save of course for the Pegasi city of Cloudsdale, which was visible in the distance. Ponies of all shapes and sizes bustled about the small town of Ponyville, going about their daily business. Today was different, however. Today you were going to actually do something.

You had a new friend. Twilight Sparkle, a young unicorn from Canterlot. Before yesterday, you hadn't had much contact with the mulberry mare, but you wish you had. She was beautiful and talented, and had gained quite the reputation during her short time in town. She was well-known for her adept understanding of magic, it having earned her a renowned status on multiple occasions. Yes, she was practically famous. And you were her new acquaintance.

When you met yesterday, she had invited you to visit her for lunch, to talk and learn more about each other. And this is what you were going to do today.

You continue to trot down the same dirt road you have been for about five minutes, making your way to Ponyville's library. Finally, you halt before a large tree, probably the largest one in town. You easily recognize it as the library, as it appears to be more than just a tree, but a building. Yes, this is surely it. You approach the thick trunk of the tree, a wooden, double-segmented door greeting you. You knock on it without knowing why. It is a public library, after all.

A distant "Come in!" comes as a response from within, and you enter.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crispy (UN: crispy112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crispy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886768-Fun-Experiments-with-Twilight-Sparkle/cid/1446571-The-Beginning