*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1412864-Make-her-into-a-human-toilet
by Stars
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1887130
A teenaged geek girl gets revenge for everything she's been put through.
This choice: Make her into a human toilet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Make her into a human toilet.

    by: Stars
Anna had decided to use Darian as a human toilet, because she drank two bottles of water at once earlier and really, REALLY had to go, plus, if she could make Darian do this, she could make her do anything.
"Hey." Anna shook her. "HEY...!" Anna shook her harder but got no response besides a few mumbles. "Alright..." she muttered. "But you made me do this." Anna brought her arm back, palm open, sending her hand roughly colliding with Darian's face, leaving a red mark on her cheek. Darian quickly came to.
"Ow! God...what'd you do that for?! Wait..." Darian took in her surroundings. She wasn't at school, or at the library, or at her house, or where-ever she was last. She was in a room that she didn't recognize with a girl she bullied all the time and something fastened around her neck. A sort of panic arose in her, it was pure fear coursing through her veins. "HELP! HELP ME! SOMEBODY!" she screamed, hoping anyone could hear her. A strong jolt of electricity rocketed through her body, making her screech and spasm slightly, her breathing becoming erratic. She looked at Anna with angered confusion, not daring to speak.
"You're wearing a shock collar. I mean...You didn't really think they were just for dogs, did you?!" she laughed. "Now..." she backed Darian into a corner, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them and her underwear down. "Open your mouth."
"No!" Darian refused, she didn't even care if she got shocked again.
"Open. Your mouth." Anna said again, through gritted teeth.
"I. Said. NO!" Darian shouted. Anna grabbed her by the throat and shoved her against the wall.
"Maybe YOU don't know how things work around here. But I do. YOU wear the collar, which means that YOU are NOTHING. You will do WHAT I tell you WHEN I tell you! Get it?!"
"No..." Darian growled. Anna gripped her throat tighter, making her gasp for breath.
"Do. You. Understand?!" Anna asked.
"No!" Darian shouted.
"Don't make me take you to the basement!" Anna warned.
"I'll never do it!" Darian spat.
"FINE! Have it your way!" Anna jerked Darian downwards, sending her to the floor, seated against the wall. Darian kept her mouth clamped shut. "Looks like we'll have to get that pretty mouth of yours open, huh?" Anna bent down slightly, ramming her kneecap into Darian's ribs. When Darian opened her mouth to cry out, Anna took this opportunity to slam it against her crotch. She immediately released the golden stream from her bladder down Darian's throat. Darian was forced to swallow, it was either that or let her lungs be filled with the vile fluid and choke to death. If it was her choice, she would have chosen the latter, but the instinctive terror of drowning prevented her from doing just that. So she just swallowed mouthful after mouthful of warm piss. Admittedly, it didn't taste that bad, it was just the fact that it was another human's bodily waste that was so off-putting. Anna shook the last few drops into Darian's mouth and sighed. Darian shuddered and let a single tear slip from the corner of her eye. "You're SO lucky I didn't have a lot of fiber today." Anna said. That sent Darian over the edge as the tears began to flow freely, cascading down her cheeks. "What...What's this? Are you...CRYING?" Anna asked in disbelief. "Shut up! Knock it off!" she shouted, her harsh words only making Darian cry harder. "Oh, this is great! Now I'll finally get to show you what I do to disobedient slaves!" Anna took Darian by the hair, dragging her down the staircase and towards an aged door with a slightly rusted key in the lock...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stars (UN: perfect_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1412864-Make-her-into-a-human-toilet