*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1478295-Anna-takes-Darian-to-her-house
by Stars
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1887130
A teenaged geek girl gets revenge for everything she's been put through.
This choice: Anna takes Darian to her house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Anna takes Darian to her house.

    by: Stars
         Anna stopped the car, putting it into park in the driveway of her house, a few lights glowing dimly in the darkness that shrouded the outside world. Anna quietly opened the car door and, with a grunt of effort, dragged Darian (who was still unconscious) down the cement walkway and over the concrete steps of the house. She quickly unlocked the door and carelessly shoved Darian into the porch. Anna moved Darian so she could close and re-lock the door, putting her hand to her head afterward.
         "What to do now...?" she quietly murmured as she observed the helpless girl before her who, in some sort of sick twist of events, had set herself up for what would undoubtedly be the most horrendous experience of her life. Anna dragged Darian through the kitchen, through the living room, and up the stairs to her room. As Anna began to tie her tormentor to a chair, she realized that it was oddly quiet. Then she remembered her mom worked late that night, her brother was on a date with his girlfriend, and her younger brother was spending the night at a friend's house. Perfect. All alone with the person that showed her what true hatred felt like. Now she could return the favor. Anna completed her work, making sure the knots were tight and the several layers of rope were snug on Darian's body. Anna had even added belts around her wrists, forearms, ankles, and legs, making her bonds virtually inescapable. Anna had left the ball gag in Darian's mouth so she couldn't cry out, and also wrapped a strip of black cloth around her eyes to blind her. Anna took a step back and gazed up and down at the naked girl, admiring her handiwork. Darian certainly LOOKED like a torture victim, and now...she was going to become one. Anna strode back up to Darian, bending over to whisper in her ear, regardless of whether Darian could hear her or not.
"We're going to have so much fun together, you and I..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stars (UN: perfect_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1478295-Anna-takes-Darian-to-her-house