*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1646547-Barbie-sized-Bitch
by Stars
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1887130
A teenaged geek girl gets revenge for everything she's been put through.
This choice: 1'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Barbie sized Bitch

    by: Stars
         Darian let out a soft groan as she came to. She was pulled into a harsh reality as painfully bright colors filled her eyes, everything in sharp focus. Her eyes began to hurt from the strain, so she closed them. It was freezing cold, she realized, as she felt a near unbearable breeze pass her skin. What had happened to her clothes? She also had a strange feeling inside her, like she had been recently fucked. Darian wondered what the hell was going on. Had she been kidnapped? She was lying on something hard, a floor, she reasoned. She tried to move her arms and legs, but found them immobile. She had been tied up. As much as it pained and terrified her, Darian forced her eyes open again, not sure what she would see. She stared upwards at a white ceiling. Plain, uninteresting, and average. Darian struggled to turn her head, a mass of horror and confusion filling her mind as her eyes raced back and forth, taking in everything they could. She was in a room. A bedroom. But it wasn't right. Everything had to be at least five times the size of normal. She wasn't lying on a floor at all, but rather a giant table. Darian began to tremble as she imagined the size of whatever monster put these things to use. No sooner had she thought that than pounding footsteps echoed from the hallway outside. Darian cringed with anticipation as an enormous form came through the doorway.
         "Wh-wh-wh-what?" Darian stammered in shock.
         "Oh, hello there, BITCH." Anna sneered as she approached the table, her hands firmly behind her back.
         "You did something to me, I know it!" Darian shouted. "What the hell was in that water?! Why am I so small?!" Darian demanded answers.
         "Oh, the water didn't have anything to do with that. I believe what you're looking for is... This." Anna produced a small gun from behind her back that appeared not unlike an ordinary squirt gun.
         "What is that?!" Darian demanded.
         "It's nothing special really. I won't get into specifics because I doubt someone of your intellect could understand." Anna laughed.
         "Did... Did you just... Insult me?" Darian asked.
         "Yeah, I guess I did." Anna replied. "Anyway, I used it to shrink you to the size of a Barbie doll."
         "WHAT?! You can't just do that, you cunt! I'm a human being!" Darian shouted.
         "I'd watch your mouth, little missy," Anna said, "because if I felt like it I could have made you MUCH smaller." Anna thought for a second. "In fact, I think the smallest I could make you is about, um, three millimeters?" Anna held her index finger and thumb that close together for emphasis. "Then, I could just crush you, like an annoying little mosquito." Anna smashed her thumb and finger together to make her point. She looked over to Darian, who was completely white in the face. "You don't want that, do you?"
         "N-no..." Darian whimpered. "Pl-please change me back, I-I promise I won't tell anybody, please!" Darian begged.
         "Mmm... No, sorry." Anna smirked as her eyes drifted to the left. "This moment is just too precious to let slip by."
         "Please change me back, please..." Darian pleaded. Anna rolled her eyes in slight annoyance. She knew how to take care of this.
         "Hey Darian..." Anna asked.
         "Huh?" Darian looked over at her captor as her eyes widened in horror. "No, please no..." She whispered. Anna precariously dangled the gun device several feet above the ground before releasing, the plastic impacting roughly on the floor's surface, causing several large chunks of the device to fly in random directions. Anna brought the sole of her shoe down on top of the shattered gun, grinding what remained into small chunks.
         "Oh... It broke." Anna said in an innocent tone, completely deceiving the sadistic grin on her face.
         "No... NO!" Darian cried.
         "Shut up bitch, or I'll sit on you!" Anna threatened. She leaned down close to her prey. "I wonder what we could do now..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Anna sits on Darian

2. Anna uses Darian as a dildo

3. Other?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stars (UN: perfect_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1646547-Barbie-sized-Bitch