*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1881543-Darian-the-amazing-human-sex-toy
by Stars
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1887130
A teenaged geek girl gets revenge for everything she's been put through.
This choice: Anna uses Darian as a dildo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Darian, the amazing human sex toy!

    by: TheEvilOnion
''As punishment for calling me a cunt...'' Anna sneers, prodding her captive sharply and inflicting pain, ''I reckon you could spend some time getting acquainted with mine. That sounds like fun, wouldn't you agree?'' she smiles sweetly.

''Wha? No! anything but that!'' Darian screeches in protest, flailing her bound limbs wildly.

''Oh, so you'd rather lick my asshole instead?'' Anna taunts, capitalising on her enemy's mistake, ''because that can be arranged.''

A look of sheer horror flits across Darian's face, ''no! That's even worse!''

''Well, it's settled then!''

A pair of jeans crash to the floor, followed swiftly after by some light blue panties.

''Now, I have a deal for you, little bitch.'' Anna threatens, squatting directly over Darian and revealing all, ''It won't be as fun with you all tied up like this, because I've only got your face to use. And I'm sure you'd rather keep your face out of here, huh?''

''Yes! Dear, god, yes!'' Darian begs, feeling Anna's pussy so close to her that pubes are tickling the back of her neck, ''I'll do anything!''

''Just what I wanted to hear!'' Anna smiles, ''So, if I untie you, you won't run away, and you'll do anything I ask?''

''Umm...'' Darian hesitates, not liking the implications of 'anything I ask'.

''Tick tock, bitch.'' Anna threatens, lowering herself just enough so the outer lips of her pussy just touch the back of Darian's head, enveloping it in a moist, sauna-like heat.

''OK, OK!'' Darian panics, not wanting her head eaten by pussy, ''I, umm...''

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...agree!''

*Noteb*
2. ...can't do this...''

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheEvilOnion (UN: shrunkenlesbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1881543-Darian-the-amazing-human-sex-toy