*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1885178-Five-Inches
by Stars
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1887130
A teenaged geek girl gets revenge for everything she's been put through.
This choice: 5''  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Five Inches.

    by: Unknown
''Ungg...'' a drowsy Darian moans, rolling her way out of what she believes is her bedsheets. However, horror slaps her in the face when the rough denim of her jeans scrapes across it. Her eyes bolt open, and she finds herself staring at the crotch of her own jeans!

Gasping with fear and surprise, she tries to get up and run, but her body is far too weak to even move.

It's now that she realises just how small she is. If she can easily fit inside her own panties, she must be pretty tiny indeed.

Darian's world begins to shake even more when she can hear an unearthly stomping coming towards her. She quivers in fear as the colossal door opens in the distance - one that seems a mile away to her - and someone walks through it. A skeletal giantess who looks at least sixty feet tall from Darian's perspective, her fears are fully realised when she recognises the gargantuan giantess.

''A-Anna?!'' she half shrieks, half squeaks, ''wh-what did you DO to me?!''

''I shrunk you, stupid.'' Anna responds with a deadpan, her voice almost deafening the tiny Darian, ''you always took advantage of me being smaller than you, so now it's my turn. Oh, and you're just about the perfect size for the job...''

''Job? What job?!'' Darian panics, not wanting to know what Anna has planned for her.

''Oh, a very special job.'' Anna answers vaguely, picking up the tiny Darian and bringing the girl near her face. ''Y'see, bitch,'' she sneers, her breath blowing Darian's whole body back as she tries to escape, ''You're the perfect size to...''

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Be fed to my pussy.''

2. Become my snack.''

*Noteb*
3. Become my little sex slave.''

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1885178-Five-Inches