*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888893-Just-Friends
by 124235
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1888893
My girlfriend likes girls, and I'll do anything to be with her!

My girlfriend likes girls, and I'll do anything to be with her!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I am 17 years old, and my name is Jack, writing on behalf of 124235a. Because I don't have a very recent photo of myself in my original form, I will post this photo (http://i48.tinypic.com/k1ao1.jpg) of my current one, in case any of you in the writing,com community are curious. My current body originally belongs to a freshman at my high school. I used my friend's pendant to become her so that I can learn more about her older sister, who is my age. Well, that's enough of my personal life! *Wink* Now, to get back on track here: Everything in the following story is real. It is my best recollection of everything that happened just two months ago. Magic is real, and it's a shame the majority of our species lacks the ability to see its beauty. I have changed the names and descriptions of the characters based on my friends and family out of respect for their privacy.

-------------------------
Kara: http://www.cavemancircus.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2012/july/beautiful/beaut...
Emily: http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/hot-redhead-12.jpg?w=500&h=712
-------------------------



"You know, Jack, there's a reason we're just friends."
This caught me by surprise. I always thought that I had had a chance to be with the love of my life, Kara -up to this point, of course. We were sitting atop a brick wall in front of a quiet little park not too far from our school, taking about our classes. The next thing she said nearly made me faint.
"I've been thinking a lot about things lately, and... and... I think I like girls." She cautiously turned her head to observe my reaction.
I was speechless.
"Well we could still be together -just not as boyfriend and girlfriend!"
"Huh." It was all I could say.
Kara cradled the pendant that hung around her neck and spoke once again. "Girlfriend and girlfriend?" She smiled cheekily.
"What are you talking about?!!" I was obviously upset.
"Well, Emily's going on a trip to Las Vegas with some of her party friends for the next month, and I promised her that I'd cover for her. You know, become her for a month so that her parents won't notice anything's up."
"What are you saying?" I snapped.
"I'm telling you we can still be together, at least for a little while! You can cover for Emily! It makes total sense! You like me. I like you as a friend, and Emily for her ...looks."
"I don't know, Kara."
"Don't worry. I can always cover for you, and my parents don't care!"
"If it means that we can really be toge-"
"YES!"
There was a long, thoughtful pause.
Kara pinched the pendant with her left hand and pressed her right hand against my chest. I immediately blacked out.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888893-Just-Friends