*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 30 (Adult)
  2. Migration
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890440-The-Colony/cid/1734777-30-Adult
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1890440
You find yourself in a society where males are never potty trained and are kept in diapers
This choice: 30 (Adult)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

30 (Adult)

    by: Unknown
Life has been a little rough the past couple years. You have been stuck in a dead end job, slaving away for little pay and no thanks. Even worse, rumors of some major cut backs have been going around the break room.

"Hey Dave, have you heard anything more about the possible cut-backs?" asks Tyler, one of your good friends.
"Nah, though I expect the axe to fall any day. I really can't believe how bad things have gotten here. Too many people competing for jobs, and not enough to go around," you reply.
"I know what you mean my friend, I ....". Tyler is interrupted as the manager walks into the break room looking clearly upset. In his hands he holds several envelopes. He hands one to each of you. "I'm sorry guys. Here is your last paycheck, please gather up your things and exit the building. I really am sorry." Judging by the stack of envelopes in his hand, nearly everyone here is out of a job.

You look over at Tyler, his head is hanging low and his chest gives a small heave like a toddler trying to stifle a sob. "Now what are we going to do?" you say aloud to no one in particular.

Tyler seems to collect himself and says, "Well I guess my wife and I will be heading to Obasaan. She got a job offer there and we had agreed that we would stay as long as I had a job, but now... what about you? Any back up plans?"

"No," you admit. There is nothing left for you here. Your parents recently passed away, leaving you nothing, you just barely managed to pay for their expenses without winding up in debt.

"Why not come to Obasaan too, I bet you could find a job, as far away as it is not that many people move there."

Though you haven't heard much about Obasaan, other than the typical male fantasies about a colony of beautiful women, like angels, that dote on men all day long. "Might as well, I got nothing going on here, when are you guys leaving?"

"Next week, I will be booking the flight once I get home. I suppose I better go break the news to my wife. Give me a call later."

You and your friend part ways and head home. Once you get home you try to decide whether to begin looking for a job, or just book the flight.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the computer and begin looking for a job on Obasaan.

2. Go to the computer and book the flight to Obasaan.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890440-The-Colony/cid/1734777-30-Adult