*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2431922-She-sees-you-and-throws-you-back-to-your-sister
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: She sees you and throws you back to your sister room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

She sees you and throws you back to your sister...

    by: Unknown
You see your mother stop in her tracks, her foot coming to rest right next to the bears head. You breathe a sigh of relief and suddenly feel your mothers hand reach around the teddy's bear leg and lift you upside down into the air.

"Keep your things in your room Sarah," she says, tossing you through the air.

You don't even have an opportunity to brace yourself as you fly through the air, coming to rest hard against one girls thighs.

"Sorry Mom," you hear Sarah say weakly, followed by your mother closing the door.

"Yeah Sarah," one girl says, "You really should take care of your teddies more carefully."

You feel two hands lift you into the air and hold you in the air in front of your sister, the hands begin shaking you wildly and hear a girl say, "I thought you looooved me Sarah!"

'Oh great,' you think, 'Now they're using me like some puppet!'

"Cut it out guys," Sarah says, snatching the bear by the face, lightly crushing your face, "I don't even care about this stupid bear. In fact..."

You have the following choices:

1. "If one of you want it you can have it!"

2. "Bye bye Mr. Snuggins." (she throws you out the window!)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2431922-She-sees-you-and-throws-you-back-to-your-sister