*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kicked out
  2. Something else
  3. Something Else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2421503-Kicked-out
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kicked out

    by: TrampleFantasy
This whole pla. Might work better pretending to be the teddy bear. You might get closer than you think and one of the girls might want to sleep with you and cuddle next to their breast. All that hope went away when one of the girls tease your sister for still having a teddy bear.

“ grow up you don’t need to play with teddy bears “- jessica

Jessica tease your sister and carries you away. You had no idea what’s going to happen until she opens the door and throws you out of the room. You hear the door close and you figure this plan didn’t work. You were about to get up and leave until you see and grown figure coming up the stairs and towards you. It was your mom. Crap. Stay still and wait until she leaves before you can get up. You feel the sound of her foot coming closer and closer and the shawdow covers your body.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2421503-Kicked-out