*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2438166-While-they-are-deciding-you-escape
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: While they are deciding you escape  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

While they are deciding you escape

    by: MisterMan
Since you were the final child the nursery hasn’t been used in years. Because if that the straps on the table are old and worn out. With a bit of force they break off easily. The girls went into the walk in closet to discuss so they don’t notice you have escaped. You climb off the table and sneak around with difficulty because the diaper makes you waddle.When you sneak it more looks like your crawling like a baby. You look around the nursery for places to hide or maybe an escape route. The girls would notice if you walked right out so you look for more options. You survey the room. The room is half nursery and half playroom. On one side there is a big tv with a jumper, a playpen with dolls, and other various baby toys. On the other side there is a changing table, the walk in closet, a diaper chute, and other various baby needs. You decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A door leading somewhere

2. Down the diaper chute!

3. You took too long and they find you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MisterMan (UN: jusakid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2438166-While-they-are-deciding-you-escape