*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2438183-They-tie-you-up-and-make-you-watch-the-video-wi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: They tie you up and make you watch the video with them.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They tie you up and make you watch the video wi...

    by: MisterMan
They forcefully grab you and tie you up with a jump rope your sister had in her closet. They position you in the middle of them in front of the TV. You actually got a bit hard from the situation. It would be totally hot if everyone in the room wasn’t about to see your embarrassing baby videos. Your sister makes you watch all of the videos. So many embarrassing things are in the videos. From you wearing girl clothes to playing with your poop. You were intensely embarrassed through all the videos. The girls taunt and tease you about being a girly baby. They all coo at you and all you can do is sit there and take it. Next...

You have the following choices:

1. The girls want to reenact the videos

*Noteb*
2. You cry like a baby

3. You piss your pants

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MisterMan (UN: jusakid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2438183-They-tie-you-up-and-make-you-watch-the-video-wi