*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2753466-Tickled-til-he-pees-himself
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: You piss your pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tickled 'til he pees himself?

    by: Kuddles
Sarah and her friends are still laughing at your discomfort as you sit, hands bound behind your back and legs bent and bound up close to your chest in front. You can only pout and make whiny noises behind the sock filling your mouth as the girls are still giggling their heads off at your baby video exploits.

Suddenly, to your utter horror, Rebecca, her of the big hair and pear shaped, short body blurts out, “I bet we could make him pee himself if we tickled him like in the video with his auntie”.

Your sister’s friends giggle (even Kris!) at the thought while suddenly eyeing you as if considering, when Sarah blurts out, “No way! Not on my bedroom floor! I don’t want him spraying everywhere like in that baby video with Aunt Mildred!”

You meanwhile can feel your heart pounding in your chest, terrified at the notion of being tickled while trapped tied-up in a ball like this! Then, Emily laughs and points and Rebecca (damn her!) cracks up laughing and points at the obvious boner in your shorts, “Look everybody! baby Evan likes the idea!” which causes all of the girls to roll around laughing on the floor pointing and laughing at you.

You want to die of humiliation when the girls further decide to:

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2753466-Tickled-til-he-pees-himself