*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aqua's Mistake
  2. Kingdom heart
  3. Let's start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892185-Video-game-girl-tickled/cid/3408792-Aquas-Mistake
by zxcv
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892185
Beauty from game universe will be tickled
This choice: Aqua  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aqua's Mistake

    by: Unknown
Aqua, after being a Keyblade Master for a long time, started to let it get to her head a little bit, and started slashing away at Heartless without any worry. She would soon learn her mistakes after one mission.

Ventus had ran up to her and said that there was a really strong Heartless attacking Neverland, and he and Terra struggled to defeat it. This was shown as Terra was all beat up, and Ventus looked equally as injured. After seeing her dear friends harmed like this, it was time that Aqua showed that Heartless a lesson they will never forget.

It took her 5 minutes in Neverland to find the giant Heartless, it was a really big one, with six hands and tentacles spewing out from it's chest. Aqua smirked as she saw the giant Heartless.

"So this is the Heartless that hurt my Ven and Terra? It will greatly suffer."

Aqua summoned her Keyblade and started to rush towards the Heartless.

She decides to aim for....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Arms

2. The Chest

*Noteb*
3. The Legs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
zxcv has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892185-Video-game-girl-tickled/cid/3408792-Aquas-Mistake