*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892662-Ramona-Flowers-VS-the-wedgies/cid/3055632-Really-really-boredcould-try-that-self-wedg
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1892662
Everyone's favorite Scott Pilgrim girl gets and gives the wedgies of her life!
This choice: Really, really bored...could try that self-wedgie thing again.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Really, really bored...could try that self-wedg...

    by: IFPNH
Ramona reached down the back of her blue shorts and got two fists full of panty. She pulled her panties up into her ass and felt them slowly start to rise up. She craved the feeling of her undies piercing her ass, so she tightened her grip. She clenched her fists and pulled upwards on her panties as hard as she could. A loud moan escaped her lips as the panties rocked backwards and chafed her asshole. She bounced her panties up and down to stretch them out enough to put herself in .....

You have the following choices:

1. An Atomic Wedgie

2. A Hanging Wedgie

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 IFPNH (UN: ifpnh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892662-Ramona-Flowers-VS-the-wedgies/cid/3055632-Really-really-boredcould-try-that-self-wedg