*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2480017-The-mother-calls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: The mother decides yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The mother calls.

    by: Sphys
         After the woman finally left, Jeanine looked back at her piggy princess and decided to finish what she’d started, “Get back here my piglet, we’re not finished with you yet.” Which gained a frightened whimper from Alice as her mother snatched her up and re-bound her to the chair she had been in before, leading to Alice crying and trying to escape. Jeanine quickly shushed her pig with cake as she was feeding her making sure that there was enough in her mouth to force her to swallow. Eventually Jeanine managed to fit the whole cake in piglet’s belly deciding it was enough, for now, “Good job piggy, you managed the whole cake, I’ll let you rest for now but that, of course, doesn’t mean you’re getting off that seat, can’t have you burning any calories now could we?” Alice was too stuffed to even breathe comfortably so she stayed silent, but one look at her and you could tell where a moderate portion of cake went, her face was covered because of how much she struggled. Taking note of this Jeanine reminds herself to use more zip-ties, so her piglet won’t be able to struggle, or move, at all. Her thoughts were interrupted when the phone rang, not recognizing the number after she picked it up she questioned, “Hello, who is this?”

         In response, she heard, “It’s Mary, I’ve decided to take you up on the offer you mentioned about Ashley, *sighs* I’m just so tired with her running around everywhere.” Jeanine is ecstatic, she’ll be able to do more than just fatten Alice, now there was Ashley too. Remembering she’s on the phone she asks, “So when will you get her over here?” There was a short silence as Mary thought, “About 10-15 min., does that work?” Jeanine replied in the affirmative, “Yes, that works great, also I have some more questions to ask you when you get here if that’s alright” Mary sighed in what seemed to be relief, “Yes that’s fine, I just want some time alone, I’m sure you understand what I mean.” After saying their goodbyes Jeanine hung up and went to tell Alice the news, “I have wonderful news piggy, you’re going to have a piggish friend of your own.” Alice was still too stuffed to understand and even if she did she wouldn’t know what her mother was talking about, as she hadn’t noticed the girl who had come before. By the time Mary had arrived, Jeanine saw that her pig had digested enough for her to pack in some later. Seeing Ashley, Jeanine asked Mary her questions the most important being, “Do you want to take her home each day after the feeding or leave her here for me to fatten?” Mary said …

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She wants to take her home each day.

2. She wants to keep her there to gain.

*Noteb*
3. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sphys (UN: sphysic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2480017-The-mother-calls