*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Angelica
  2. Other
  3. The characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2478579-Angelica
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: Angelica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Angelica

    by: Sphys
         When Angelica woke up the first thing she heard recently was her parents fighting, fortunately, today was no exception. You might think that it had always been like this but in actuality they had been quite the happy family before her father, Barry was caught having an affair; it started with a slip-up when he called his wife, Susan the wrong name, understandably it went downhill quickly, leading to the current custody battle situation we’re seeing. After she got dressed Angelica went to the kitchen for breakfast and was surprised when she saw a suitcase packed and set next to the table near where her mom is sitting. “Mommy, what’s that?” Asked Angelica. “Oh sweetie that’s a suitcase, the one I packed for you while you’ll be at my sister’s, well your aunt Marcie's house for a while” Susan amended. “I just don’t think that with me and your father fighting all the time, you’ll be able to enjoy yourself; honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if you’d been woken up at least once during the night by us and our fights.” Angelica thought about how she’d had trouble sleeping during the fights, “Yes mommy.” Though Susan wasn’t surprised she was still sorry. “That’s why I think it’d be better for you to stay at your aunt’s til all this blows over.” Angelica understood but she’d still miss her, “Can’t you come too, mommy?” She asked.

         Susan tries to think of how to explain divorce to a 3-year-old, “I am sorry baby.” She said. “But I have to work out some things with your father, unfortunately by the end of this we may not be able to see each other as much, depending on what the courts decide; though hopefully, they rule in my favor.” Since she was three Angelica didn’t understand very much of what had been said, but she knew that it meant that her mom had to stay here, “OK mommy” She said. “When am I going?” Susan thought she knew there was something “off” about her sister but just couldn’t quite remember what. As she thinking the sound of the doorbell broke into her reverie, “Oh that must be her.” Susan said as she broke away from her thoughts and got up to open the door. Fifteen minutes after letting Aunt Marcie in her and they were done catching up. Marcie asked about Angelica, “Is she the little tot I saw last Christmas? She’s grown so much I barely recognized her.” The mention of “growth” tickled something in the back of Susan’s mind, but what? In response to Marcie’s question, she replies, “Yes that’s Angelica and I can’t deny that she’s grown quite a bit in the last six months.” Marcie agreed, “Even with the confirmation I’m surprised at how big she’s gotten, so she’s the one I’m taking back with me?” She confirmed. “Yes, that’s her.” Susan said, “Well I guess you’d better get going, with how long the drive is and all.” Marcie agreed, “All right then, Angelica can you grab your bag?” Angelica picks up her bag, “Bye mommy.” She said. “Bye sweetie,” Susan replied. as Marcie’s car drove away, Susan still couldn’t shake the feeling that the next time she saw Angelica she’d would no longer be the moderately active little girl she knew and loved.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow the ride to Marcie's.

2. After arriving at Marcie's.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sphys (UN: sphysic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2478579-Angelica