*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big things have small beginnings.
  2. Angelica
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2560643-Big-things-have-small-beginnings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: After arriving at Marcie's.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Big things have small beginnings.

    by: Sphys
After a long, uneventful drive, Marcie parked in her driveway and checked the backseat to see if Angelica was sleeping, unsurprisingly, she was, smiling, her aunt unbuckled her from the booster seat that Susan was letting them borrow for the time being. As her aunt set Angelica on her arm, she could feel how light the girl was, something she planned to change, carrying the child with the one arm and pulling their bag with the other, Marcie brought her charge into the kitchen, placing her on one of the chairs as she procured all the pre-made baked goods she was keeping in her fridge and cupboards, covering the table in the mentioned treats the last thing she needed to do was secure her niece to the chair. As she was shaken awake, the first thing Angelica noticed was the thick scent of frosting in the air, the second, was that she couldn’t move her limbs, the third thing was noticed as she opened her eyes in shock, she couldn’t see, confused and somewhat terrified, the child tried to struggle against whatever it was that kept her in the chair, doing little other than showing Marcie that she was awake, as she opened her mouth to cry she instead got what tasted like cake shoved into her mouth, dumbfounded she swallowed, only to get another mouthful, and another, and another…



What ended up startling Marcie out of the daydream she’d fell into as she was overfeeding her charge was a call from her sister, Susan, asking if Angelica was having any problems getting used to the new house and being away from her parents, nonchalantly, she explained how the tot was still asleep from the long ride there, so she’ll call back if she sees if anything's wrong once she’s woken up. After the call ends, Marcie finally turns to look at her niece, surveying the lesser contents of the table in the process, as she did she saw that Angelia’s stomach had swollen to an almost unbelievable size, pushing out a good three inches more than it had before and tinged an angry red, noting this, she felt conflicted, she didn’t what to hurt the girl, but, having their stomach stretched this large would obviously mean she could eat more next time, and the next, and so on. Before she left the room to check the news, or maybe finish that book she’d been reading, Marcie decided to loosen some of Angelica’s bindings, not like she could go anywhere anyway, leaving to start on the rest of her day, she happily mused of when the tot would outgrow her bindings, not expecting it to take much time.

You have the following choices:

1. Next feeding.

2. After a while.

*Noteb*
3. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sphys (UN: sphysic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2560643-Big-things-have-small-beginnings