*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Seek help!
  2. Sneak around!
  3. awakening to find...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893339-Shrunk-in-an-All-animeVG-Girls-Dorm/cid/2412267-Seek-help
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1893339
With all your favorite anime and video game babes
This choice: Enter through a small door and try to find someone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Seek help!

    by: Former182
You had no idea what kind of heroines, villainesses, or ones disguised as the other were here. Their weapons and tools could have some sort of security measures were in place.

Pity. You wanted to try out the Hookshot from the Zelda games. You did find Linkle to be kind of cute.

After you got on the ground, you headed for a door at your size. Once you passed by it, you were please to see that behind it was a fairly normal hallway. There was a map.

However, it displayed a fairly labyrinthine map. Whether it was on purpose for security reasons, because the smaller hallways were made after the building was finished, or to better accommodate small beings, you had no idea.

You sighed and began to walk, hoping you could find a friendly person before long.

As your mind wandered, you recalled the Scarlet Devil mansion, and how it could change its innards at any time, how intruders could be lost forever.

"Dang it, brain! I need you to help me!" You grumbled as you found the first crossroads. There were three paths ahead.

One to the right, which read, "Power control"

One to the left, which read, "Water control"

and a latter to above.

After a few moments, you decided to head to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893339-Shrunk-in-an-All-animeVG-Girls-Dorm/cid/2412267-Seek-help