*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. April
  2. More
  3. Welcome to town!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894286-Adult-weight-gain/cid/1468862-April
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1894286
These adults are really packing on the pounds...
This choice: April  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

April

    by: Polish Warchief
It has been two weeks since school started and April was in her favorite spot in town: the mall. Her first two weeks of collage has taken their toll on April and made her extremely stressed. Doing administrative paperwork and getting settled into classes isn't good for a mind that's already under pressure. To make matters worse, none of her friends went to the same collage; every one either went up north to Santa Barbra and Berkley or down south to LA and San Diego.
Dispite her troubles, April thought she should reward herself with some well-deserved shopping. A year ago, April would have thought the idea of going a week without shopping was absurd. It's been a month and half and she hasnt been near the structure until today, though, this was the least of her worries. Because of her various stresses, she has been nibbling on whatever sweets she got her hands on. Since the amount wasn't much, it didn't do anything dramatically different, but it did break down her once-legendary cheerleader abs into an avarage, if not somewhat flabby, belly. Because of this, April shopped for slightly looser clothes.
April checked her cellphone clock to check the time. 2:30 PM; it was already an hour past her lunchtime and April still hasn't eaten anything that day. She moseyed on over to the new food court that was recently built.
When she arrived, she was astonished. The court was gargantuan. Two mall parking lots could fit into this food court! The smell of dozens upon dozens of eateries filled the air and even made April' mouth water a bit. Hot dogs, fried chicken, pizza, burgers,ice cream, the sights of all these foods were making April even hungrier then she already was. The best part about this place: all the food was dirt cheap. "Maybe I'll just spend half an hour here..." She thought to herself.
Three hours later and she was still filling up with all sorts of calorie-laden food. She must have bought at least one item from every other eatery in the court! It was obvious that April partook in a massive stuffing, since her belly was incredibly bloated. After she recuperated from the battle of the food court, she stood up and brushed crumbs off of her bloated torso. *Beellchh!* April giggled. "That was the best meal I've ever had!" April thought. "I think I'm going to come back here more often."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Later that day

*Noteb*
2. 1 week later

3. 1 month and 1 week later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Polish Warchief (UN: samman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Polish Warchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894286-Adult-weight-gain/cid/1468862-April