*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Grace
  2. More
  3. Welcome to town!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894286-Adult-weight-gain/cid/1500815-Grace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1894286
These adults are really packing on the pounds...
This choice: Grace  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Grace

    by: Polish Warchief
Grace was eating a chocolate bar while driving back home from one of her multiple bakeries in Sycamore Hill. Weighing in at 250 pounds, Grace was most definitely a well fed woman. Wearing a particularly tight tank-top didn't make her look any skinnier. As a child and teenager, Grace was never a skinny girl. Since she enjoyed baking and eating, the girl always had some meat on her bones. However, when Grace discovered that she could turn her passion into a business, she started to get thicker and fatter until she reacher her current weight. As her business and waistline grew, so did her feeling of isolation. Dispite a thriving business and a rich bank account, Grace wasn't completely satisfied. Because she spent the past 10 years building a business from the ground up, Grace couldn't squeeze the time in to marry and start a family.
Grace parked on her driveway, finished her chocolate bar, and rubbed her belly. "I could still go for some more chocolate." Grace thought to herself. She visualized a cake she baked for herself earlier in the week and licked her lips.
Grace got out of her car and took a look at her home. Standing four stories tall, her house was quite the building. She approached the door and attempted to unlock it. However, she was confused to find the door already unlocked. "Did I forget to unlock it this morning?" Grace thought to herself. She looked at the ground to find a bobby pin and a bent paper clip. Thoughts creeped into her mind of a burglar breaking in to steal everything of value. She creaked open the door and found faint tracks of mud on the foyer floor. Grace was really starting to get nervous. It was obvious that someone picked the lock and broke in. Hearing noises from the kitchen, she headed in that direction with plans to confront the trespasser.
Grace barged into the kitchen and strictly said, "Can I help you?" However, contrary to Grace's thoughts, instead of the trespasser being an adult man or woman, it was a child(s), [blank] to be exact.

You have the following choices:

1. One

*Noteb*
2. Two

*Noteb*
3. Three

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Polish Warchief (UN: samman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Polish Warchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894286-Adult-weight-gain/cid/1500815-Grace