*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895632-shrinking-with-The-Wanted/cid/1440643-the-beggining
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1895632
You shrink unawares with the band the Wanted. PLEASE ADD!!!!!
Chapter #1

the beggining

    by: whiteboy
One day you happened upon a house you thought to be the wanted's, so you decided to try to get inside since it looked like nobody's around. You found a cracked open window, and gathered some things to climb inside what appeared to be a bedroom. As you entered the house, you felt dizzy and passed out. Unbeknownst to you, they had a security program that caused big problems for those that tried to illegally enter their house. When you came to, it was all of a sudden very dark. You assumed that you passed out, and nobody noticed, since you couldn't see anything in the darkness. All of a sudden a light was switched on, and you saw the enormity of the situation you were in. You were on a fabric surface that stretched on for a long distance, and estimated yourself at 2 in tall. Based on the other structures on said surface, you surmised you were one of their beds. But as this was going through your head, you noticed someone coming into the room. Whose room was it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. max

*Noteb*
2. tom

*Noteb*
3. jay

4. siva

5. nathan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 whiteboy (UN: mblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
whiteboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895632-shrinking-with-The-Wanted/cid/1440643-the-beggining