*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896115-Hu-mon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runic
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1896115
If you played pokemon or Digimon, you know where this is going.

If you played pokemon or Digimon, you know where this is going.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Since the beginning of time, the humans have been with the pokemon and digimon, in which they worked together (Some in harmony and some...well evil purposes) Now enough with the long-story, this time instead of the humans being in charge of the digimon and pokemon, this time they are in charge of the humans which are now called hu-mons, also the pokemons and digimon are anthros. Also the same battle measures apply. Another good thing to know, Humons are used to battle for fun (And increase friendships) and sometimes help with some daily life things.

Rules:
1. No gay, no sex, no any of that stuff, no weird fetish, this is +13!
2. To make things diffrent, there can be cursing/swearing (Minor), no gore, but there can be bleeding of real blood or data (No bloodbath, but data bath acceptable)
3. Now here are some things to know, the humons need to be feed and nurtured (Meaning if you don't they die hating you). Also they can either be either be stored in pokeballs (Which are called Huballs) or some sort of capsule, data-disk thing.
4. Also, the humons can speak and there is a aging system in pokemon/digimon through evolution.
5. Though, they do have a leveling system, it also helps to have gear on your humon. Yes you can put gear on them to improve their battling capability. Also to balance things out, the humons can't just kill each other in one hit by hitting them in the head or heart, they have to wear down their health and those specific spots are critical hits. Other body parts cripple them.

Another note, for every type there should only be 1 character, this is to avoid a endless loop of characters no one will use

Enjoy a adventure and please add, its is going to be impossible to figure this one out by myself.

Also I forgot to mention: Pokemon and digimon can wear clothing, though they are completely optional it isn't required. And before you ask don't even mention the private parts ffs, most of them have fur or scales covering that. Humons are required to wear something to cover them, its not like they can retrack their own parts into their body.

Another thing I seem to forgot. The classes of humons are essentially going to be things like: Martial Artist, Samurai, Ninja, duelist's, Archer, hunter, swordsman, and many other variations that will come. So there, now you have the basis on random encounters or allies.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896115-Hu-mon