*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/1695461-The-conservative-silver-one-piece
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1896737
When your lose your clothes on vacation, you end up dressed like a teen girl.
This choice: The conservative, silver one piece.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The conservative, silver one piece.

    by: Yote
Next to the skimpy, pink bikini, the silver one-piece looks practically conservative. Perhaps it won't look too bad on your male body. But as you pull it on, you realise that was an illusion. The garment was fitted for a girl's body and one many year's younger - on your larger form it stretches and hugs you tightly. With some effort, you're eventually able to stretch the shoulder straps up over your shoulder blades, but the elastic material bites into your flesh, squeezing you so tightly that no matter how hard you try to remove it, there is zero give.

Taking a step, you give a gasp as the material slips inside your butt crack, riding so far up between your ass cheeks that it brings tears to your eyes. Turning, you see the gaudy material has wedged itself in there good and proper, and is stretched so thin that it looks like a G-string. It seems to left and accentuate your boyish buttocks, so that they look much perky and fuller.

Your involuntary gasp of pain brings Sarah to the door. She suppresses a snort of laughter as she sees you. "Jacob, why did you go for that one?"

"I thought it would fit," you whimper. "Now it's too tight to get off."

She shakes her head and laughs. "We'll have to get scissors to cut you out of it. Until then, you're going to have to just put up with it. I'll be honest, it doesn't look half bad," she chuckles. "Although I'm not sure about that," she says, pointing at the bulge in the front of the garment. You blush, realising your sister has seen your penis, but it gets worse than that. Suddenly she crouches down and slips her fingers inside the crotch, manipulating your penis, tucking it back between your legs. "There you go!" she says cheerfully, patting your new flat crotch.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Going out to the pool

*Noteb*
2. Going to a restaurant

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/1695461-The-conservative-silver-one-piece