*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/2156571-The-shorts-and-top
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1896737
When your lose your clothes on vacation, you end up dressed like a teen girl.
This choice: The shorts and top.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The shorts and top.

    by: Venusaret
"Am I really about to do this?" you thought as you closed the door behind you. The shorts didn't really strike you as that feminine, apart from the obvious lack of space in the front. The top was the bigger issue here since it was clearly designed to emphasize parts of the female body. Either way, you didn't like the idea of wearing some strange girl's clothes.

You started removing your pants, then your underwear. You weren't sure if your sister was just pulling your leg when it came to having to wear panties to make the new clothes fit, but since you already had the clothes and nobody would know, why not atleast try?

Still a bit reluctant to this whole idea, you tried sorting out the most masculine set of women's underwear available in the bag. You snickered a bit to yourself at the idea that somewhere across the globe, a teenage girl was standing with a bag of your clothes, facing the same problem as you were. Finally you settled for a pair of cotton boxer-like panties. You hesitated, then pulled them up your legs. They weren't as restrictive as you would've thought, though you could definetely feel the result of a lacking pocket in the front.

You glanced over to the bathing suit bottoms and grabbed them too. Pulling them up, you weren't that positively surprised. They fit, but pulling them on revealed how much they were actually made for the female figure. They were hiphugging and a clearly visible bulge was residing in the front of them. They were also a lot shorter than any male bathingsuit you had seen, as they ended right below your ass. The panties wouldn't work with this outfit, you thought, as they too could be seen beneath the clothes.

"How are you doing?" Your sisters voice came from the other side of the door.
"This isn't gonna work" you replied.
"Can I come in?"
"No, don't come in!" you yelled back.
"Fine. What's the problem?"
"What do you think the problem is? I'm a guy trying to fit himself in a girl's outfit. It looks riddicolous"
"Why don't you try to, you know.. Tuck it away?"

You were getting annoyed. The point of this was to try to find something that could be passed for male clothes so you'd have something to wear until your luggage arrived. She's more or less asking you to cosplay as a girl rather than finding clothes that fit.

You have the following choices:

1. You do it

*Noteb*
2. You don't do it

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venusaret (UN: venusaret at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/2156571-The-shorts-and-top