*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/2156573-You-do-it
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1896737
When your lose your clothes on vacation, you end up dressed like a teen girl.
This choice: You do it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You do it

    by: Venusaret
"Are you mental?" you said. You explained to her what had just gone through your head.
"Are you sure? I bet I could make you look convincing." she sniggered.
You gave up.

"Fine" you said. "Fine, fine, fine. Just get me out of this crap"
You put your regular clothes back on. Atleast you had this one outfit that would suffice for a day or two.

You opened the door. "So what would you do?" you asked her.
"Nothing to demeaning" she said. "Maybe just trying to hide your "assets" a little bit, something with your hair, and something to make your figure look more girly. I don't know. This is pretty much my first time dressing a guy up, you know".

"No one is forcing you to do it" you replied.
"I'm doing this to help you, you idiot"

You and your sister got along rather well, even so you had a taste for trashtalking each other from time to time. Either way, you kind of trusted her in this even though the situation itself was superweird.

"Look, what if you just let me and the girls see what we can do and if you don't like it, we help you remove it? Deal?"
"The girls? You're going to pull THEM into this too?" you asked.
"Deal?" she said, again.
"Fine, deal"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wait until the day after

*Noteb*
2. She goes to find her friends

*Noteb*
3. She goes through the bag to find stuff that might work

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venusaret (UN: venusaret at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/2156573-You-do-it