*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bad Breakfast
  2. Breakfast is Served
  3. Brave new Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897471-Monster-Arms/cid/1449961-Bad-Breakfast
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1897471
Can you survive the only human in a building full of giant monsters? Fantasy monsters only
This choice: She has an unpleasant surprise cooked up for you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bad Breakfast

    by: Spiral-and-Twist
You managed to climb up to the tabletop and wait as Cadence placed a giant plate in front of you, sitting down in front of you with her own plate. Once you looked at what was on the saucer however, your appetite quickly went away. Oozing nauseous juices and jiggling as if it were alive, a giant chunk of something pink, almost as big as you, greeted you on the plate."What an...interesting breakfast you prepared, Cadence."You replied as you climbed onto the plate and slowly approached the pink mass. She nodded and grunted, but gave a sideways smile to you as well, speaking the only intelligible word you could ever understand from her."Brains!"The giant zombie girl moaned at you before digging into her own plate of the cerebral organ. You poked it cautiously, causing it to jiggle even more violently.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spiral-and-Twist (UN: spiralwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897471-Monster-Arms/cid/1449961-Bad-Breakfast