*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else
  2. A new reality created
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900850-Yu-Gi-Oh-Transform-Story-Special/cid/1456366-Something-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1900850
The time periods of Yu-Gi-Oh! combine together and strange things happen to the characters
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something else

    by: Final Fan
How abut some of these ideas?

The Mysterious Spell Card "Body Swap": Through strange cards found, various different characters swap bodies with each other. People find the card, and are body swapped with someone else who found the card.

Life outside of Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yugi, Jaden, Yusei, Yuma, and others are transported to another reality(Such as another anime, a video game, etc.) where they take the place of people from it by life swapping with them.

A Shift in Reality: Another shift in reality occurs, and cause other strange things to have happened to people. Some people may or may not notice this change.
Leave options for different types of reality changes that could happen.

The Mysterious Equip Spell Card "Clothing Change": A strange card causes people clothes to change in various. It can swap clothes, or even change them completely. May have side effects. People may or may not notice the change.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Final Fan (UN: finalfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Final Fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900850-Yu-Gi-Oh-Transform-Story-Special/cid/1456366-Something-else