*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900975-A-Shrinking-Condition
by sm7in
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1900975
A boy who gradually shrinks while aroused, and the women that find control over it.

A boy who gradually shrinks while aroused, and the women that find control over it.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A story where one young man grows up, finding out that he has a condition that makes him gradually shrink while aroused and though he may find means to help regulate it, so do women who may stay around him too long.


**Characters will be added as they appear. There are quite a few meant to show**

Steve - Our hero, who finds on a normal day, he is in fact just another 18 year old high school senior, ready to leave during the last few days of school. He's 5'10", has green eyes, short wavy brown hair, a slightly muscular build and weighs 175 lbs, and merits good grades in his classes.

Allison - Steve's younger step-sister at the age of 17, she has known of Steve's condition since day one and has been for the most part supportive about it. She is a quirky girl who enjoys her cartoons and more nerdy hobbies as well as her prided position as one of the most attractive girls in school. A junior in high school and a knockout beauty at the height of 5'8", with long wavy brown hair, vivid brown eyes, 36DD breasts, with a rather large butt, and the smooth curves of a slightly thick girl to match.

Kady - Steve's step-mom at the age of 34, her youthful poise, enthusiasm, and boundless love has been a significant factor in her two early marriages; the first to her high school sweetheart right out of college who she had Allison with, and the second with your father, who passed away only three years after the marriage. Working as a single mom of two, her devotion now keeps her from a third marriage and child. A short woman at the height of 5'4", she has slightly curly shoulder length light brown hair, blue eyes, young skin, 34D breasts and a little extra on the curves her daughter inheritted thanks to the miracle of aging.

Maria - Steve's aunt and mother's sister, shes a very cute woman at 30 and an assertive heavy-set woman who pushes past the 300 mark in weight, but has the same beautiful skin that clearly runs in the family. A social butterfly in college, she let herself go after she graduated when much of her activities dried up unfortunately and her fixation of food got the best of her. She has massive curves in the right and some of the wrong places with a wide butt, a big belly, large tits to match at 36F, straight brown hair, brown eyes, paler complexion, stands at 5'6" and has a little bit of a selfish streak.

Garrett - Steve's best friend, he's a chill dude with a little bit of hick in him. He's 5'11 with a round face and blue eyes with peach fuzz kissing his chin and jaw line that comes from his father's genes. He's a soccer player but doesn't take it too seriously, preferring to just play a game then compete. He just loves to be around the action.

Rachel - Garrett's little sister, she's a sophmore with a recent break-up and is the kind of girl who wouldn't harm a fly and her smile communicates that everytime it's shown. She has long straight dark brown hair, developing 30B breasts, and a little extra weight that gave her some light fluff and an amazing butt.

Jocelyn - Steve's ex-girlfriend of a few short months, she was a fun girl, with her long wavy blond hair matching her great height at 6'. Her blue eyes were powerful but caring and her lips were as soft as they were strong. A longer face and nose, with some nice 34C breasts, she had a nice toned body with a ridiculous big booty that had made Steve drool his way into his relationship with her. He ended up regretting it, as she ended up taking advantage of Steve any chance she got. Jocelyn didn't take the break-up so well and sent abusive e-mails. Because of that and the fact she knew well his condition, Steve was still nervous about her and avoided her whenever he could, not knowing what she might do if she was given the chance.

Tanya - A drop dead gorgeous latina senior, she was a bully to some and Steve had fit under that umbrella. Steve feared what that girl would do if she found out about the new power she could have over him and avoided her when possible. A beautiful latina at 5'7" with long straight raven hair, mossy-green eyes, smooth puffy lips, and a curvy body with 40F, she would rival Steve's sister for school beauty if she wasn't so despised by most of the men.

Alesha - One of Steve's closest friends, she was a of average height at 5'7" and had a deep brown complexion with some pretty smooth skin. She was a shy girl but her body had betrayed that trait as her breasts were the biggest he had ever seen at what he found out personally was a 46H with a cute little booty to match the easy curves of her body. She was in shape, but was no athlete. She was a geek, through and through and loved weird little niches here and there and one that Steve knew quite well now is that she still collected dolls to this day, loved playing with her dolls, and after finding out about his condition ocassionally asked to play with Steve as one. She developed a crush with her new doll friend quite quickly after that, unknown to Steve.

Mrs. Adams - Steve's history teacher who was rumored to be a lingerie model back in her college days. Whether the rumors are true or not, they seem true enough as her 39 year old body is still a knock-out. At 5'11", she still loves to wear heels and often accompanies them with tight skirts and a variety of amazing blouses and button ups. She put great effort into how she looked and her piercing light brown eyes were outlined heavily with eye-liner to seemingly add more power to her gaze as her big lips were accentuated by a bright lipstick that always matched her and her wardrobe together. With an amazing hourglass figure, her legs were long and toned, a full 38D chest with a butt that seemed always resist the skirts she squeezed it into. 15 years into her teaching career, she has learned not to try to fight every battle in her classroom. A happily married woman, she does find some longing to fulfill sexual dreams she has always had of eating her husband, and from time to time her students even.

*****
The rules are simple:
1. Steve is the only shrinking or growing aspect of the story. He shrinks based on his arousal or when someone manages to find out how to control it. The more aroused he is, the quicker the shrinkage, but when he controls his breathing and thoughts, he can steadily regain height.
2. This story is meant to be a mix of realism and surrealism, so most any part of giantess-ism can happen and is allowable, aside from furry, transformation and anything else that breaks any other rule listed.
3. Deaths cannot occur for a significant amount of time. This story will cater more to gentle giantess but rough and cruel can be accomodated with the stipulation that you make sure significant reason and story has been developed.
4. No homosexual content. Not my cup of tea, so it wont be my stories either. Men can show up in the story but signifcant interaction should be paraphrased, summarized, or otherwise inferred. It's a story... but it's also a fetish story so... yea.
5. Effort. English. Grammar. Third-person perspective. As often as possible a chapter cannot be 1-5 sentences long.
6. Please don't interfere with the very first string of the story; the one where its always takes the very first option. Anything else, do with what you please! Have fun, be creative, and feel free to review or message me! I respond pretty regularly and would love to hear from you.

Aaaaand that's it for me being a ruthless dictator. ENJOY!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900975-A-Shrinking-Condition