*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mushroom Samba
  2. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901048-Mays-Muscle-Growth/cid/1614408-Mushroom-Samba
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1901048
Follow May from Pokemon as she gets bigger and bigger!
This choice: She finds a random Super Mushroom from the Mario universe.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mushroom Samba

    by: BubbaZ85
"Come on, you stupid plumber!" exclaimed May, playing Super Mario Bros. on her family's NES. "Jump!"
"You do realize that it's just a game, right?" asked Max, holding the second controller. "And most of the enemies are obviously based on Pokémon. Goombas look almost like Shroomish!"
"So?! It's one of the best games ever!" she snapped back, hitting a hidden block. She watched as a green mushroom popped out, and quickly jumped up and got it. "Sweet, I found a 1-up!"
"Whatever. I'm going in my room and playing Donkey Kong Country." He got up and left.
May sighed, and watched as Mario grabbed a red mushroom and doubled in size. "I wonder what would happen in real life if someone ate a Super Mushroom?" She wondered aloud.

-A few days later-

May walked into her home, and set her bag down. "Mom, I'm back!"
"There's a package for you by the door!" came a reply from the kitchen.
May picked up a box. "Wonder what's inside?" she asked herself, heading to her room. Sitting on her bed, she opened it.
Inside the box were six mushrooms resembling the ones from her game, two red ones, two blue ones, and two yellow ones. There was also a note. She grabbed the note and read it.

"Dear May,
I overheard you asking how these would work in real life (don't ask how), and decided to send you a little surprise. Each mushroom will have a different effect. I warn you, however- do not eat more than one at a time. There could be unforeseen side effects.
If you choose to come see me, I live on the outskirts of town in a black trailer.
Your new friend, Z"

The rest of the note told what the effects were.
"Odd, but cool," she said. "I wonder which one I should eat?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BubbaZ85 (UN: bubbaz85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901048-Mays-Muscle-Growth/cid/1614408-Mushroom-Samba