*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kanmuri's Filler Pan
  2. Shigeru Kanmuri
  3. Who will Grow?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901809-Freshly-Expanded-Ja-Pan/cid/1460153-Kanmuris-Filler-Pan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1901809
An expansion interactive on the famous gag manga about baking
This choice: Gets jealous of Azuma's sucess and tries to create a new bread (weight gain)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kanmuri's Filler Pan

    by: Silverfighter
"Hmm...yes...I think this may work..." said Kanmuri, smiling, as he finished writing down some notes. "Now I have to test it..."

"Wow! That kid, Azuma, made this?!"

Kanmuri looked out his lab to see a pair of Pantasia customers happily eating bread. They were standing with his fellow employee of Pantasia, Kyosuke Kawachi.

"Yeah! That guy's practically why Pantasia's on the map!" grinned Kawachi, "...Which makes the rest of us seem useless now that I think about it?"

"Even me?" thought Kanmuri, sweatdropping.

"Don't you have some kid with a Harvard degree in this store?"

"Oh yeah...but considering how little he does...it makes him seem more of a waste than an idiot like me! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

"Grrr..." growled Kanmuri, "My new bread will really catch people's attention...if I'm right, this will be a bread going off the shelves!"
**************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ************************************************
Kanmuri enjoyed the lush, hearty smell as he pulled the freshly baked bread out of the oven.

"Mmm...good..." said Kanmuri, "Now then...I have to make this sure works right. If my calculations are correct, my Filler Pan will be a perfect bread for dieters. Not only is it low in calories, but its carbohydrate balance will fill people up and make them snack and eat less. And it'll provide energy for athletes like pasta does. This will bring Pantasia some well-deserved attention...and my genius will be evident again," Kanmuri looked around and realized the store was just about closed. Kazuma, Kawachi, the Manager, and Tsukino had left for the day and he was responsible for locking up because he stayed behind for his new bread.

"...Hey...what about me...?" frowned Kinoshita, as the mushroom headed man was shadowed in the background.

"....Guess I'm testing this bread..." said Kanmuri, before he cut a slice and took a bite. "Mmm! Now to see if this works! I'm going to time myself and see how long it takes for me to get hungry again,"

30 minutes had passed...

"What? No...this can't be right...I'm hungry again...hmmm...something must have gone wrong...I'll need to look over and..." began Kanmuri, sighing when he felt a pang of hunger.

GRUMBLE!!!

"Huh...not only am I hungry so soon...I''m...hungrier than I was before..." said a confused Kanmuri, rubbing his stomach.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901809-Freshly-Expanded-Ja-Pan/cid/1460153-Kanmuris-Filler-Pan