*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902168-In-the-Dead-of-the-Night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1902168
An add-on story of mystery. Please join! :)

An add-on story of mystery. Please join! :)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In the dead of the night, I decided to take a walk in the city park. I put on my coat and scarf, shut off the lights, and locked the door. As I stepped out into the musty light of a lamp post, I breathed in the gassy street air of the city. The streets that were usually very busy were completely empty. The black asphalt shone in the street lights as a result of the hard rain earlier that day.
I took my time strolling through the streets, feeling the cool air on my cheeks and neck. When I came to the park, I was shivering but pleased with the mysterious darkness and silence. I made my way to the middles of the park and sat down on a frigid bench. Intertwining my cold fingers, I tried not to think. My main purpose for coming here was to get away from the memories that nagged at me in my apartment. I need a break from everything. Coming to the park was as close as I could get. It was peaceful and sort-of eerie at night, and I loved it.
I concentrated on clearing my mind. I closed my eyes and imagined my many thoughts rolling off my body like heat waves. I soon became empty, completely empty.
I don't know how long I sat, eyes closed and not feeling. Time was immeasurable. I only jolted awake when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Standing before me was................
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902168-In-the-Dead-of-the-Night